Why choose Privilege car insurance?
- 5-year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
- Breakdown cover available with Green Flag as an extra
- Uninsured Driver Promise so that you won't lose your no claims bonus (T&C's apply)
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Privilege car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 131 companies, including Privilege.
Privilege car insurance: facts
- Over 10 years' experience in car insurance
- Joanna Lumley was the first face of the Privilege car insurance advertising
- Call centres are open 7 days a week
Privilege was established in 1994 and their car insurance product was launched in 2004, offering exceptional customer service - proving that you don't have to be posh to be privileged.
Their call centres are open 7 days a week and there is also a 24-hour claims helpline, so that there is always somebody to help you out at any time: day or night. Over 3/4 million customers have taken advantage of Privilege's great range of benefits that come as standard with comprehensive cover, including:
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- 5 year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
- Windscreen cover
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
Privilege also offer their Uninsured Driver Promise, which means that if you're hit by an uninsured driver - your no claims bonus will not be affected and Privilege will reimburse your excess (subject to T&C's).
You can also opt to add legal expenses protection up to £100,000 and choose from five different levels of breakdown cover with Green Flag.