Why choose Nissan car insurance?
- Cover specifically for Nissan car drivers
- 3-year guarantee on approved repairs
- Personal accident benefits of up to £3500
Nissan car insurance: facts
- Established in 1933 in Japan, Nissan is now a huge global company
- Nissan car insurance will cover the new concept car Qazana
- Nissan actively helps when world disasters happen
As a highly respected international motoring company, Nissan can offer great value car insurance for drivers of its cars, with specialists on hand to discuss what you need.
Their policy includes as standard 60-days of cover in the EU, personal accidents benefits of up to £3500 (with the option of advanced cover available), plus cover for legal costs and audio equipment.
On top of that, Nissan car insurance can refer you to Nissan-approved repair centres and guarantee that your car will be fixed using genuine Nissan parts. They can also guarantee repairs for 3 years.
Remember, buying Nissan car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.