Why choose M&S Premier car insurance?
- Breakdown cover included as standard - including European cover
- Legal expenses cover included
- UK personal claims manager appointed to your case
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying M&S Premier car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including M&S Premier.
M&S Premier car insurance: facts
- Car insurance product launched in 2004
- M&S Premier car insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited, using a panel of insurers
- UK call centres open 7 days a week - including Bank Holidays
'Marks & Spencer Ltd' was first opened in Kirkgate Market, Leeds, in 1884 as a Penny Bazaar. M&S continued to grow and develop their business, launching 'St Michael's Financial Services' in 1985 in Chester, with only 80 staff.
In 2004, M&S introduced their car insurance product with the help of BISL Limited, who search a panel of the leading UK insurers to find you their best deal without compromising on benefits. All of M&S Premier's comprehensive policies come with the following benefits as standard:
- Breakdown cover, including Homestart and European travel, which covers you in any car
- Legal expenses protection up to £100,000
- Key cover up to £1,000
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cover up to £10,000
- Child seat cover
- Approved repairs guaranteed for 3 years
M&S Premier also boast a 24-hour claims helpline and their customer services UK call centres are open 7 days a week - including Bank Holidays. If you ever need to make a claim, you will be appointed your very own personal claims manager so that you can always speak to the same person. You can access your documents online and choose to pay with monthly instalments to make buying you car insurance even easier.