Why choose Legal & General car insurance?
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party cover available
- Up to 60 days' European Union cover included as standard
- A 24/7 emergency helpline with friendly, expert help when you need it most
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Legal & General car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 131 companies, including Legal & General.
Legal & General car insurance: facts
- A range of optional extras to suit your needs
- Courtesy car included as standard on comprehensive policies (subject to availability)
- Repairs made by the insurer's recommended repairers are guaranteed for 3 years
Legal & General were established in 1836 and are now one of the UK's leading financial services companies. Their car insurance is administered by BISL Limited, using a panel of insurers to find you their best price for the cover you need.
You can tailor your policy to suit your needs, by adding RAC breakdown cover, motor legal protection, excess protection, guaranteed replacement car and Keycare. Legal & General car insurance provides three levels of cover with a range of features as standard, including EU cover for up to 60 days, up to £20 million third party property damage and an online service centre; allowing you to update your policy details after you've purchased.