Why choose Insure 2 Drive car insurance?
- Tailored policies to suit your needs and budget
- Up to 90 days cover in the EU
- Legal cover of up to £100,000 included as an option
Insure 2 Drive car insurance: facts
- Five levels of breakdown available as an optional extra
- UK call centres
- 24 hour claims helpline
Insure 2 Drive launched in November 2011 and are an internet only business, hoping to bring car insurance into the modern age. If you would prefer to speak to someone, they have UK based call centres for customer services and in the event that you need to claim, Insure 2 Drive provide a 24hour claims helpline.
Insure 2 Drive's comprehensive cover includes the following benefits as standard:
- Personal accident cover
- Windscreen cover
- A courtesy car
- Audio Cover
- 90 day EU cover
- Legal cover up to £100,000 (option to opt out)
- Personal belongings up to £100
Insure 2 Drive are based in Romford, Surrey and are underwritten by Sabre Insurance Company Ltd, who have underwritten insurance since 1982. Insure 2 Drive offer car insurance that fits your lifestyle, whether that is a modified and high value car or a simple run-around.
Remember, buying Insure 2 Drive car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.