Why choose Express car insurance?
- Cover a range of profiles including young drivers
- UK call centres
- 24-hour breakdown cover available with Call Assist
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Express car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 131 companies, including Express.
Express car insurance: facts
- Established over 30 years ago
- Part of Ageas, one of the largest insurers in Europe
- Ageas have over 8 million customers in the UK
Express are part of Ageas, one of Europe's largest insurers, who cover over 8 million customers in the UK. Express have over 30 years of experience in insurance and with their UK call centres and 24-hour claims line, Express are a company that you can trust.
Express cover a range of profiles, including young drivers and drivers who have a few points or claims on their record. Express offer their most competitive price, so they don't fill their policies with expensive benefits that you don't need, but if you do want to enhance your policy, you can handpick from a range of optional extras to suit your needs, such as:
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Up to £1,500 of key cover
- Personal accident cover up to £30,000
- Courtesy car available up to 14 days
- Breakdown cover with Call Assist
- Up to £500 of gadget cover