Why choose Drive car insurance?
- Courtesy car comes as standard with comprehensive policies
- Monthly instalments available
- EU cover included up to 28 days
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Drive car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including Drive.
Drive car insurance: facts
- Part of Thamesbank Insurance Group
- UK-based offices in Dartford
- Cater for convicted drivers
Drive Insurance are part of the Thamesbank Insurance group, who were set up in 1989 and have over 20 years' experience in insurance. Drive are based in Dartford and search a panel of insurers to provide you with their best price. They cover most risks, including convicted drivers or those with a history of claims.
Despite offering low premiums to their drivers, Drive still offer you a range of benefits as standard on comprehensive policies:
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cover
- EU cover up to 28 days
- Personal Effects up to £100
You can also add breakdown cover and legal cover as an optional extra, to ensure that you have the policy to suit you.