Why choose Done Deal car insurance?
- Up to £1,000 cover for audio, navigation and entertainment equipment
- Courtesy car for as long as any repairs take when using an approved repairer
- UK call centre with 24/7 claims helpline
Done Deal car insurance: facts
- Done Deal is backed by Ageas, one of the largest motor insurers in Europe
- Four different levels of breakdown to choose from as an optional extra
- Over 25 years of experience in car insurance
If you’re looking for straightforward value cover then Done Deal car insurance has some of the more competitive rates on the market. They are based in Stoke-on-Trent and are part of Ageas, one of the largest insurance groups in Europe. With over 25 years experience and over 200 helpful staff based at their UK call centres, you can be confident that Done Deal are a company that you can trust.
All of your documents are stored online, so that you can have instant access and don't have to worry about losing them. Other benefits included as standard with their comprehensive policies are:
- £1,000 cover for audio and sat nav equipment
- Courtesy car when using an approved repairer
- £100 of personal effects cover
- Unlimited windscreen cover (subject to T&C's)
- Up to 90 days EU cover
You can keep it simple or choose from a range of optional extras to enhance your cover, including up to £100,000 legal cover, four different levels of breakdown and cover for your keys up to £1,500.