Why choose Direct Choice car insurance?
- UK call centres
- 24-hour claims helpline open 365 days a year
- Four levels of AA breakdown cover to choose from as an optional extra
Direct Choice car insurance: facts
- Direct Choice is part of the Saga group of companies
- Established for over 35 years
- Based in Kent
Direct Choice offers comprehensive car insurance at competitive prices. As part of the Saga group, they have been established for over 35 years and have extensive experience searching their panel of specialist insurers to get you their most competitive price.
Specialising in providing great value insurance for sports cars and high performance cars, Direct Choice aim to find you their best level of cover and a package to suit your needs.
Included as standard with comprehensive policies are EU cover and up to £500 audio cover. If you want a more extensive package, then you can add:
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Four different levels of AA breakdown cover
- Personal accident cover up to £25,000
- Keycare cover up to £1,500
- Windscreen cover
- Protected no claims bonus
Remember, buying direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare a range of providers, including Direct Choice.