Why choose Coverbox car insurance?
Coverbox insurance: facts
- Based in Portsmouth
- Coverbox rewards safer drivers with lower premiums
- The box is also a tracker, so it can help find your car if it's stolen
Comprehensive cover is often expensive for young or inexperienced drivers. With Coverbox all of their policies are comprehensive, but that doesn't have to mean the big price tag. Coverbox use a black box so that they can monitor your driving and help with the premium.
Coverbox give you feedback via their online dashboard so that you can see how many miles you've driven, what times and where. If you do fewer miles and at safer times of the day, this can help to reduce your premium at renewal. The black box is supplied and fitted free of charge by a qualified fitter at a time and place that is convenient to you.
As well as helping you to become a better driver, Coverbox also help you out by providing some great benefits as standard with all policies:
- Online documents so that you don't lose them and have access 24/7
- Legal expenses cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal accident cover up to £5,000
- Personal belongings cover up to £100
You can also add AA breakdown cover, keycover or gadget cover to make sure that you have complete peace of mind.
Remember, buying Coverbox car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper - you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from a range of companies, including Coverbox.