Why choose Bullseye car insurance?
- Protection against accidental damage
- £500 of cover for audio equipment
- Optional roadside assistance and legal cover
Bullseye car insurance: facts
- Bullseye car insurance is part of the well-known Swinton group.
- Swinton began finding car insurance in the 1950s
- They can also find specialist car insuranc
Bullseye car insurance is a part of the Swinton group, a name you can trust. Their high quality comprehensive policy will cover your car against theft, accidental damage, a broken windscreen and even a stolen stereo worth up to £500.
For complete peace of mind, Bullseye Car Insurance offers extras including breakdown recovery and legal protection against uninsured losses.
Remember, buying direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.