Why choose Bullseye car insurance?
- Protection against accidental damage (comprehensive cover only)
- £500 of cover for audio equipment
- Add legal cover up to £100,000 as an optional extra
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Bullseye car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 137 companies, including Bullseye.
Bullseye car insurance: facts
- Bullseye car insurance is part of the well-known Swinton group
- Swinton were established in the 1950s
- UK-only call centres based in Manchester
Bullseye car insurance is a part of the Swinton group, who have over 60 years' experience in the insurance industry. They are based in Manchester, with UK only call centres and a 24-hour claims helpline you are never far from help.
Bullseye insurance is underwritten by Covea insurance PLC, who are one of the UK's leading insurance companies, with over 1.2 million customers and over 800 highly qualified staff members, you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
Their high quality comprehensive policy includes a range of benefits including:
- Windscreen cover
- Personal Effects up to £100
- Audio and communication cover up to £500
For complete peace of mind, Bullseye car insurance also offer five different levels of breakdown recovery, up to full cover for roadside assistance in Europe. You can also add legal protection up to £100,000 for uninsured losses.