Why choose Budget car insurance?
- 24-hour car insurance claims helpline
- Optional breakdown cover provided by RAC
- 60 days European cover
Budget car insurance: facts
- One of the UK's leading car insurance providers
- Budget is a trading name of BISL
- Award-winning UK call centre
Budget are part of the BGL Group, who have over 20 years' experience in the insurance industry and are now one of the UK's leading brokers. BGL employ over 3,000 people and have over 7 million customers, so that you can be confident that you are in safe hands.
Budget car insurance consult a panel of leading UK insurers to help you find their most competitive price. They use internal and external data to validate customer information and combat fraud, helping to keep the price of your policy down.
Budget offer up to £100 personal effects cover, cover for factory fitted audio and sat nav equipment, windscreen cover and EU cover up to 60 days - all as standard with a comprehensive policy. They also give you the opportunity to upgrade your cover with the following optional extras:
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Personal accident cover (free for the first 3 months)
- Keycover up to £1,000
- Six different levels of RAC breakdown
- Guaranteed courtesy car
Remember, buying Budget car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from a range of companies, including Budget.