Why choose Bradford & Bingley car insurance?
- 24/7 claims helpline managed by specialists to ensure a speedy settlement
- 60-day European cover included as standard
- Courtesy car included as standard (T&C’s Apply)
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Bradford & Bingley car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 137 companies, including Bradford & Bingley.
Bradford & Bingley car insurance: facts
- Arranged and administered by BISL since 2010
- Part of BGL group, with over 20 years' experience in insurance
- UK-only call centres and a 24-hour claims helpline
Bradford & Bingley have been offering quality products to their customers for over 100 years. They were established in 1964 as a result of the merging of two building societies, both of which were established in 1851.
In 2010, their insurance arm was taken over by BISL insurance, who are part of the BGL Group. The BGL Group employ over 2,000 people and insure over 2 million customers, making them one of the UK's largest insurance companies.
Bradford & Bingley offer breakdown cover with RAC, up to £100,000 legal cover, protected no claims bonus and a guaranteed replacement car as optional extras if you want to improve your insurance package. They also offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Guaranteed repairs for 3 years (when using an approved repairer)
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- EU cover up to 60 days
- Personal belongings cover up to £100