Why choose Audi car insurance?
- Recovery of you and your car after an accident
- Access to 24 hour motoring legal advice line
- Replacement child seats in the event of an accident
Audi car insurance facts
- Audi only use Audi approved repairers, who will only use genuine parts
- Repairs guaranteed for 3 years when using an approved repairer
- Courtesy car as standard
An Audi is a luxury car, so you will want to make sure that it's well looked after by a company that knows how to insure an Audi. Audi Insurance understand Audis and know that you will want to be insured by a company as passionate about Audis as you are.
Audi Insurance is underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance Plc, one of the world's largest insurance companies. Allianz have over 100 years of experience in insurance and over 70 million customers, meaning that your Audi will be insured by a company that can be trusted.
Audi Insurance offer a range of optional extras to add to your policy:
- Upgraded car hire to a medium sized saloon or hatchback
- Legal cover up to £100,000
- Extended EU cover for 90 days
- Personal accident cover up to £20,000
Remember, buying Audi car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.