Why choose American Express car insurance?
Get a quote
- Mis-fuelling cover included as standard
- Complimentary courtesy car included where applicable
- Vehicle identity theft protection included as standard
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying American Express car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 135 companies, including American Express.
American Express car insurance: facts
- Excess protection available
- 24-hour UK-based claims line with expert advisors on hand to help
- American Express offer a range of optional extras to tailor your policy to your needs
American Express car insurance policies are administered by Ageas Insurance Solutions UK, who use a panel of insurers to find you their most competitive price. Ageas have a large portfolio of policyholders and award-winning products and services. American Express pride themselves on offering exceptional service at a reasonable price.
American Express were originally started as an express mail company in New York in 1850, but have developed over the years into providing customers with multiple products all over the world. American Express still have their head offices in New York, USA and are now listed as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World.