Why choose Allianz?
- Allianz Group has 70 million customers worldwide
- UK based call centres
- Free legal advice line open 24/7
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Allianz car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including Allianz.
Allianz car insurance: facts
- No administration fees for changes to your policy
- There are 11 different optional extras to enhance your policy
- Replacement locks and keys included
Allianz Group have 70 million customers around the world, making them one of the world's largest insurance companies. Founded in 1905 as Cornhill Insurance, the business developed over the years, changing its name to Allianz Insurance Plc in 2007.
Allianz Car Insurance gives you comprehensive core cover plus 11 optional extras to choose from, such as foreign travel cover, 3 levels of breakdown and legal cover, giving you flexibility to shape your insurance to your needs.