Why choose Admiral LittleBox car insurance?
- No curfews and you can choose your annual mileage (up to 15,000)
- Get rewarded for safe driving with a discount on your premiums
- Courtesy car included as standard (subject to conditions)
Admiral LittleBox car insurance: facts
- Part of The Admiral Group
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Specialists in young and first time drivers
Admiral LittleBox are part of The Admiral Group, who have been trading in insurance for over 20 years. Admiral Group started in 1993 with just 57 members of staff; 20 years later Admiral Group now have over 5,000 members of staff. Based in South Wales, they are advocates of supporting local businesses and events, sponsoring the Welsh rugby team since 2010.
With an Admiral LittleBox policy, they will fit a LittleBox unit in your car, which is the size of a small mobile phone. The device is fitted by a trained technician at a time that is convenient to you, within 30 days of the policy inception. The LittleBox unit will then record your cornering, braking and speed as well as what time of day you are driving and how far you drive. This will help Admiral LittleBox to understand your driving style and reward safe drivers.
Admiral LittleBox also offer the following great benefits as standard with comprehensive policies:
- Up to £100,000 legal cover
- Courtesy car (subject to conditions)
- EU cover up to 90 days
- Windscreen cover
- Cover if you lose your keys up to £100
- Personal effects up to £100
- Personal accident up to £5,000
Remember, buying Admiral LittleBox car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.