Based in Edinburgh, Standard Life grew its operations over two centuries to become one of the UK's largest annuities providers.
Put Standard Life's credentials to the test by comparing annuity quotes with other providers. With a rich history spanning back to 1825, Standard Life has long cemented its reputation as a premiere UK annuity provider. The annuities provider employs over 6,000 staff at its headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland, who service some six million customers worldwide.
Standard Life offers annuities in more than 50 countries around the world. Its international scope has been evident since the 19th century, when it established itself in Commonwealth states such as Canada and India.
Compare annuities quotes with Confused.com to see if Standard Life works for you.
Why choose Standard Life annuities?
- Recent awards from Moneywise and Finance and Technology affirm Standard Life's pensions programmes
- Convenient UK-based call centres and online account management
- A+ credit rating from Standard and Poor ensures Standard Life's financial stability
Facts about Standard Life
- One of the first UK insurance providers to branch out to Commonwealth nations
- Founded in 1825, Standard Life is one of the UK's oldest annuities providers
- Restructured as a mutual society in 1925 and grew to be the UK's largest by 1960