Legal & General
Headquartered in London, Legal & General provides UK annuities to customers for a secure income during retirement.
Compare annuities between Legal & General and other providers to see what's best for you. Founded in 1836, Legal & General has a lot of experience in the financial services field. Originally designed for workers in the legal profession, Legal & General expanded to a general clientele early in its history. The company has an international presence with operations in the US, as well as parts of Europe, Asia and Africa.
Legal & General currently has more than 730,000 pension customers and in 2012 they paid out over £1.3 billion in pension income. Legal & General's financial strength has also been ranked favorably by Standard and Poor. Measure Legal & General against other agencies by comparing annuities with Confused.com.
Why choose annuities from Legal & General?
- Over 175 years financial services experience and a longstanding provider of pension annuities
- Standard and enhanced annuities available to buy with pension funds of just £1000
- A dedicated point of contact to guide customers through the buying process
Facts about Legal & General
- Leading UK financial services company founded in June 1836 on Chancery Road, London
- As of June 2012, responsible for investing £388 billion worldwide
- Rated AA- by Standard and Poor's and Aa3 by Moody's for financial strength